Saturday, January 14, 2012

More Updates, Blog V2.0

Kon'nichiwa min'na!


Good afternoon world! I've been hard at work on the blog and I've finally fixed the damn slideshows, if you would like to see my Flickr account and see all the pics for the blog please visit this link. As you might have seen, I've also added a facebook feed of the official ://HACKtheworld facebook page as well as a like button which likes the page. Another element I added was a twitter feed for the official ://HACKtheworld twitter account as well as a follow button which allows you to follow us on twitter. I've also added a Links box which has a list of cool links that I think everyone should check it out, as I find new links I'll be sure to put them on the blog, and if you guys know of any cool links please email me at hacktheworldbymatty@gmail.com.

I will be whole heartedly updating the blog as much as I can, but as school starts next week Thursday, and it's my final year, school will be taking priority.

I hope everyone is having a great day!

://HACKtheworld ^^,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.