Friday, May 25, 2012

1000 VIEWS!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!

Kon'nichiwa min'na!

Hello everyone!!! How is everyone doing? My blog is doing great! For someone who is 19 years old, lives in a small city in South Africa and isn't really known around the world, I am proud to say that my personal blog has now over 1000 views. This might not seem like such a achievement, but to me it means a lot. I am so thankful for everyone's support and I promise not to disappoint you all. I would not be here if it weren't for my friends like you around the world giving me the inspiration to bring all of you my opinions ad views. I thank all of you, and please continue to check out the blog every now and then, today 1000 views, tomorrow 10000!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.