Friday, January 06, 2012

It's sad... :(

Okay guys, G'morning...

So unfortunately due to certain circumstances (i.e. I'm blogging off of my BlackBerry) I won't be able to post Pics and/or Videos with my blogs. But nonetheless, I will post links to pics of the subject concerned.

In other news, rumours are abound about a new Nintendo 3DS lite console. Having recently bought a Nintendo 3DS (Review coming soon) I find this news a little annoying, the 3DS was released less than a year ago and as with Nintendo tradition they're bringing out said 3DS lite within months. The new console is rumoured to be lighter with an increased battery power. Whether or not this is true remains to be seen, but guaranteed there are people out there willing to buy the new console as the 3DS has broken a few records inside as well as outside Japan. In a related note, another Nintendo rumour going around is that there is a new Pokémon game dubbed Pokémon Gray in the works. With the success of Pokémon Black & White and the tradition of bringing out a third game (Red & Blue, Yellow as well as Gold & Silver, Crystal) this rumour is looking to be more than possible. But we'll just have to wait and see, I'm excited for Pokémon Gray as I'd like a 3D Pokémon game for my 3DS.

Hope you guys all have an amazing day and keep safe...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.